Smitty's Spitty's

This is a blog dedicated to the happenings in my life and the thoughts that I have from day to day. Anyone viewing this blog is more than welcome to send an email or use MSN Messenger to contact me at rsmith2@gmail.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Homewood, Alabama, United States

All in the blogs!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Tennessee vs. LSU

I was in class tonight (I go at night from 6:30 to about 8:30)and was able to check the LSU / Tennessee score. I left class and LSU was up 21-0. That's before I came home and watched them lose the lead and lose the game. At first I was pretty pissed off that Tennessee had won since I hate them for one.. but also I wanted LSU to come undefeated to Tuscaloosa so we could slam them.

Turns out though.. I'm glad Tennessee won for several reasons:

1) LSU's loss puts Alabama on top of the West in the SEC.
2) Bama is playing an undefeated top 5 team anyways (Florida this weekend, can't wait)
3) Nobody humiliates Tennessee except for Bama!
4) Maybe this time when LSU comes to T-town they won't actually take over the town like they did last time (They were #3 in the nation 2 years ago: Won National Championship)
5) Its just not as fun to beat a Tennessee team that is having an average season.

It was a good game to watch and hopefully if we can get a lead like LSU did that at least we can keep it... its doubtful (Look at what Southern Miss did) but I still have hope that Shula will give us a great season this year.

By the way I learned something in my Torts class tonight: You can make all the insults and racial slurs you want to other people as long as you don't have an intention to harm them. I guess its just morally wrong, but this is a very important fact that everyone should know:

LESSON 4: Law is the lowest acceptable form of morality.

LESSON 5: Just because you are abiding by the law doesnt mean your a moral person.


So with that in mind I will practice my immorality the weekend Tennessee comes down by dog cussing big Fat Fulmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home