Smitty's Spitty's

This is a blog dedicated to the happenings in my life and the thoughts that I have from day to day. Anyone viewing this blog is more than welcome to send an email or use MSN Messenger to contact me at rsmith2@gmail.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Homewood, Alabama, United States

All in the blogs!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Here We Go... First Post

This is my first post to my personal blog. Basically I will reflect on things that go on in my life and observations that I have. I also will use this to make reviews on all kinds of items that have absolutelly no order to them.

I do this to help others out because that is part of what I like to do. I also like giving out opinions so feel free to email me with an issue and I can post an answer to this blog. I'm one of those people that thinks a lot about all kinds of issues and sometimes those thoughts are abstract, even radical ones.

Either way I hope you enjoy reading this blog and again, email me at rsmith2@gmail.com if you have anything to you want to say.